Changes log for Turbo Type
06.06.2013 - Version 1.39.004
- BUG FIX: The spelling auto corection feature would remove the first uppercase letter from words.
01.04.2011 - Version 1.39.003
- Added spell checker capability. Now Turbo Type can suggest the correct word even if you did not spell it right. And it will correct it for you!
06.12.2010 - Version 1.39.002
- The software can now predict words from French language also.
20.09.2009 - Version 1.39.001
- You may now select a word by typing a number from 1 to 3.
22.03.2008 - Version 1.38.006
- The code is now Digitaly Signed by us (Soft Grup Construct SRL). So now you are sure you will not get a virus by using our signed program.
19.03.2008 - Version 1.38.006
- When resuming from Hibernate the popup would not be visible anymore - FIXED!
14.03.2008 - Version 1.38.005
- Turbo Type can now add a space even if you use Enter or Tab to accept suggestions.
12.03.2008 - Version 1.38.004
10.03.2008 - Version 1.38.003
- Improved expand text feature to work with more keyboard layouts. (Thank you Mark for reporting the issue!)
08.03.2008 - Version 1.38.002
- oooops!... fixed a small bug :)
08.03.2008 - Version 1.38.001
- important new feature added: expand small words into text. Sign your emails in a snap, or create abreviations for email addresses.
04.03.2008 - Version 1.37.008
- enhanced the selection process so you will not accidentaly select a word
- you can now customize the time Turbo Type will wait before making a suggestion
03.03.2008 - Version 1.37.007
- you can now customize the size of the popup (this is for those how said that is is too biiig! :))
28.02.2008 - Version 1.37.006
11.02.2008 - Version 1.37.005
- Corrected the French language translation. Many thanks to Guy Raedersdorf.
26.01.2007 - Version 1.37.004
- fixed a minor bug related to the maximum word length
- updated the installer languages
- default program languages is now what you have selected in the installer, so it does not default to English anymore
16.01.2007 - Version 1.37.003
- Added Francais, Deustch and Italiano as languages for the Graphical User Interface. If you spot wierd translations please let us know :)
15.01.2007 - Version 1.37.002
- Fixed a minor bug with the learning mode.
15.01.2007 - Version 1.37.001
- Changed the versioning style. Now the minor version is no longer the build number. The build number is next to the minor verion.
- The build number is also displayed in the GUI. Also it is more evident in the About dialog.
- Moved code to VC++ 2005. This meant using the string safe functions. This prevented some potentially serious bugs in the future.
21.12.2007 - Version 1.36
- Langage translations are now saved on the hard drive as language packs that can be edited by anyone who is interested.
- The current selected language is saved in the settings file
- default language is English
21.12.2007 - Version 1.35
- You can now dinamicaly switch languages between romanian and english.
- Moved the class that handles translations in its own file
21.12.2007 - Version 1.34
- Finished translaing the strings in the program.
- started working on the language selector
21.12.2007 - Version 1.33
- Started the program transaltion. Creating language packs.
10.12.2007 - Version 1.32
- changed the name of the window class so I can create an installer for it
- created installer for the free and complete edition
- The installer now checks if Turbo Type is already running
12.11.2007 - Version 1.31
- You can now completely reset a dictionary from the dictionary editor and start fresh
11.11.2007 - Version 1.30
- fixed some minor bugs in the dictionary editor relating to inserting words
- added force lower to all the words in the dictionary
11.11.2007 - Version 1.29
- Added delete word fucntion in the dictionary editor
11.11.2007 - Version 1.28
- Added a "Merger with dictionary" option in the dictioary editor. Now you can merge two dictionaries togheter.
11.11.2007 - Version 1.27
- I have splid the dictionary class in a base class and one that extends the base class. The base class is now a simple dictionary that will be used also by the dictionary editor tool.
10.11.2007 - Version 1.26
- Created a dictionary editor. This is an inhouse tool not available to public at this point in time.
- Modified the dictionary class to make it compatible with the dictionary editor. Basically added some more helper functions
10.11.2007 - Version 1.25
- Changed the ATOM check with a mutex check. This ensures that even if the application crashes you can easily launch it again without a restart. With the ATOM check you would have to reset the computer. :(
10.11.2007 - Version 1.24
- Activated the help system.
10.11.2007 - Version 1.23
- Cleaning up the code
- Created differences between the free and complete editions
02.11.2007 - Version 1.22
- Fixed a bug that was causing problems with letter/key detection.
29.10.2007 - Version 1.21
- Installed warnings if the user is using a keyboard layout that Turbo Type is not familiar with.
- Installed warnings for the case when the user selects a language that is not supported by this currently installed keyboard layout
- Fixed a bug - settings where not being saved at logoff or shutdown... wierd!
29.10.2007 - Version 1.20
- Found a smarter way to detect if a pressed key it is acually a letter or a function key.
29.10.2007 - Version 1.19
- Fixed a bug that caused Turbo Type to crash when used in a VMWare Virtual Machine.
- Found a better fix for the bug that was causing the application to hang
28.10.2007 - Version 1.18
- Completely Busted! - does not work at all!
- fixed a bug the was causing the application to hang if you would click on anything in the application menu
28.10.2007 - Version 1.17
- Mananged to add a mouse global hook that will close the popup on mouse clicks. This has fixed a problem when with the mouse one would change the active application or would move the cursor position.
28.10.2007 - Version 1.16
- Changed the memory model for the dictionary and stuff is not working way faster.
- Added memory leak check and all is great! No memory leaks!
28.10.2007 - Version 1.15
- Activated feature limitation for the free edition: autorun and learning mode
27.10.2007 - Version 1.14
- Added the licenceing dialog
- I had to reimplement the licening for this project due to its support for unicode
27.10.2007 - Version 1.13
- Changed title of the customisation dialog
- Found a solution for quick help when hover with the mouse over a control. Looks cool and it is usefull!
26.10.2007 - Version 1.12
- Init Common Controls is not located at the beginning of the application so that early messages also have XP style look
- Forcing only one instance at a time
- Added the About Dialog and the About option in Application Menu
- Static controls do not send mouse over notification so can not implement a cool hover mechanism
26.10.2007 - Version 1.11
- Implemented the autorun feature
- the dictionary file is now loaded from the same directory where the EXE file is located
- same goes for the settings file
- created the Welcome dialog to greet the user and give her a quick usage guide
- Also the location of the custom dictionary file is not in the same location as the EXE file
26.10.2007 - Version 1.10
- Created the inactive icon
25.10.2007 - Version 1.09
- Created the program active icon with all the color depths
24.10.2007 - Version 1.08
- Added frequency manipulation function to the dictionary. Those will come in handy for a future dictionary editor tool and for the learning mode
- Activated learning mode. This is not very smart at this point... needs some fine tuning
24.10.2007 - Version 1.07
- You can not use Ctrl + Space to activate the suggestions popup, just like you do in a IDE. Very cool!
- Optimised the default settings and setting keys
24.10.2007 - Version 1.06
- Activated XP look and feel for turbo type so it will not look like some old Win 95 application
24.10.2007 - Version 1.05
- The dictionary is now in binary format. Moving around the dictionary would change the encoding and this would block the dictionary loading
22.10.2007 - Version 1.04
- Turbo Type now waits 500 miliseconds before displaing the popup. Now if you type really fast Turbo Type will not stand in your way. Very handy feature
19.10.2007 - Version 1.03
- For debug builds a diagnostic window is now available
- Created the customisation dialog
- Settings are now persited on the hard drive
10.10.2007 - Version 1.02
- The program can not determine the name of the process that owns the foreground window. This will come in handy when implementing filters
- Now the suggestions popup follows the text cursor if it is able to find it on the screen
- Implemented Unicode support for this application. This will allow Turbo Type to use in the future a variety of languages with extended character sets
Copyright © 2017 Soft Grup Construct SRL - All Rights Reserved